Bayer Pharmaceuticals & Consumer Health Divsion of Bayer East Africa Ltd, is one of the leading organizations worldwide with research and business activities focusing on; General Medicine, Specialty Medicine and Women’s Healthcare.
To maximise our commitment to sustainable medical health development, provide innovative products and medical solutions and stewardship, we seek to recruit a qualified and result oriented individual to fill the following position:
Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Ref No. 2020/HR/PH-010
Reporting to the Head, Regulatory Affais & Quality Assurance, the Regulatory Affairs Specialist will be responsible for registration, re-registration, life cycle management and regulatory compliance of Bayer Pharmaceuticals and Consumer Health products in Middle Africa and supporting maintenance of the local commercial operations Quality Management System, deputizing the Country Quality Head.
Major Tasks and responsibilities
- Planning and execution of assigned Bayer Pharmaceutical and Consumer Health products, registration / re-registration and lifecycle management
- Monitors Middle Africa countries requirements of registration and quality assurance of Bayer Pharmaceuticals and Consumer Health products;
- Supports contacts with Ministry of Health and other authorities and the organisations participating in registration, expertise and quality assurance of Bayer Pharmaceutical and Consumer Health products
- Business support of the Representation offices in Middle Africa ad in-Country distributors / customer and partners
- Support implementation and regular monitoring of the local Quality Management Systems for local commercial operations;
- Ensure and support adherence to industry-specific codes of practice or conduct, advertising codes, regulatory directives and guidelines, as applicable to the role and to the Program for Legal
- Compliance and Corporate Responsibility at Bayer in Middle Africa
Experience / Qualifications
- University Degree in Pharmacy, and registered by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board
- 1-4 years of work experience in Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance, Product Development or Product Safety
- Knowledge of medicines regulatory environment in Middle Africa
- High self-motivated to complete processes even in challenging regulatory environment
- Good command of English language (both oral and written), knowledge of French language is an added advantage
- Good computer literacy
- Readiness to business travel
Competencies: Manages Complexity, Customer Focus, Drives Results, Collaborates, Business Insights
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please send your application letter, a detailed CV with three professional referees including daytime contact no later than 28th August 2020 to email@example.com
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.