Career Management Centre is seeking to recruit a Business Development Manager for our client, a Pharmaceutical and medical company in Nairobi that is seeking to expand its market share and revenue for a unique product for air purification for killing bacteria and Virus in the air.
Position: Business Development Manager
Reports to: Managing Director
Duty Station: Nairobi
Overall Purpose of the Job: Business Development Manager will identify new business opportunities by generating leads, developing and overseeing marketing campaigns to promote products and services so as to achieve sales targets.
Business Development and Accounts Management
- Create high-impact strategies and business plans for growth and development
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with the Managing Director to achieve revenue goals.
- Independently prepare sales presentations, contracts, and proposals to ensure successful outcome of transactions.
- Analyze the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolution.
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
- Explain prospective clients about the advantages of the products or services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
- Respond to the client queries regarding the products in a timely fashion.
- Liaise with international supplier and handle all logistics from placement of orders, to payment terms to clearing and forwarding
- Liaise with Regulatory / Governmental agencies
- Developing long-term relationships with existing the company stakeholders
- Plan work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables with MD to discuss future targets with the area sales and distribution.
- Regularly attend company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings
- Build positive trust relationships with the stakeholders to influence targeted group in the decision-making process
- Monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage
- Share daily, weekly and monthly sales distributions with Managing Director
Qualification and Competencies Required:
- Bachelor Science degree, Nursing, Diploma in Medical related field / marketing
- At least 5 Proven work experience as a Pharmaceutical Rep or in medical sales or Air Purifier products will be an added advantage
- Driving license and vehicle will be an added advantage
- Having sound exposure into B2B/Corporate sales domain.
- Possess very good presentation and communication skills as this role required to deal with top level executives.
- Very good business acumen and lead generation through cold calling.
- Target clients will be (Corporate, Hotels, Hospitals, Schools, colleges etc.)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with databases, statistics, product lines and latest medical issues
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication, negotiation and sales skills
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org clearly quoting ‘Business Development Manager “on the email subject not later than 14th August 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Career Management Centre is a proud equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against the applicants on any basis.
We don’t charge for recruitment.