The Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops – General Secretariat
The KCCB – General Secretariat is the National Administrative, facilitative and Coordinative arm through which the Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops implements and co-ordinates various
Pastoral programs at the National level and undertakes all those responsibilities which express the mission of the Catholic Church in Kenya.
It is seeking an outstanding, dynamic and results oriented individual(s) to carry out an evaluation for the Madini Yetu Wajibu Wetu Project.
Consultant – Catholic Justice and Peace Commission (KCCB – CJPC)
Overall Purpose of the Job: The purpose of this evaluation is to look at the relevance, effectiveness, efficiency and Sustainability of the project.
The evaluation will delve on the following;-
1. Achievements of the project in policy influence in the mining sector
2. The challenges experienced and Lessons learnt in the course of implementing the project
3. Gaps and loopholes that need to be addressed
4. Identifying stalled important policy processes in the mining sector and how recommend how the project can contribute in influencing them
5. Sustainability matrix of the project with a keen focus on identifying bilateral and foundation donors who can support the project and the HMK Secretariat
The candidate(s) should send a comprehensive offer entailing:
- A technical proposal and motivation letter (four pages max)
- Capacity and experience to meet the requirements of the ToR (short CV of the consultant / for all team members). (Max.4 pages)
- A broad outline of the approach that you would use to review the project (1-2 pages max)
- Indicative budget (0.5 page) covering daily rate(s) inclusive of VAT.
CLICK HERE for a detailed terms of reference
How to Apply
Applications should be addressed to:-
Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops – Catholic Secretariat
P.O Box 13475-00800
Applications must reach us on or before 24th August 2020,