Vacant Position: Uganda Finance Manager
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Our Client is seeking to recruit a Country Finance Manager for their Uganda Office.
Job Summary: We are looking for highly talented and motivated employees who are excited to work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
Job roles and responsibilities:
- Produce financial reports related to budgets, accounts payable, accounts receivables, expenses, etc.
- Review, monitor and manage budgets
- Develop and implement risk mitigation strategies
- Oversee fixed assets register
- Predict and monitor financial trends
- Report and liaise with leadership regarding all financial activities in the assigned market
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual tax declarations, including payroll, operating and business taxes
- Prepare monthly financial statements for reporting to management
- Deliver fully auditable financial statements to external auditors
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
- 5+ years of accounting experience, preferably in retail, at a company with over $100,000 USD in annual turnover, or at a leading regional or international accounting firm
- Prior work experience across East African markets preferred
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration; preference ACCA or CPA
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop solid relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- High degree of proficiency with accounting and administration software, preferably Quickbooks
- A collaborative team player with integrity and a desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, start-up environment
- Fluency in English (both oral and written) and the ability to communicate with sophistication within a business setting.
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th August 2020.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement