The International Centre for Reproductive Health is seeking qualified individuals for the following positions for an anticipated five-year USAID-funded project on HIV prevention, care and treatment and sexual and reproductive health.
These positions are contingent upon award from the donor.
Kenya nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.
Deputy Chief of Party and Senior Technical Advisor
- A Master’s Degree in public health or related field.
- At least seven years of experience in managing and implementing complex public health programs of similar scope and size in a development context, with at least five of those years in Sub-Saharan Africa, preferably in Kenya.
- At least five years of demonstrated experience in project design of HIV technical activities and managing and supervising teams.
- At least three years demonstrated, recent experience within the capacity as senior staff in some aspect of HIV/AIDS prevention, care and treatment; and/or quality improvement/quality assurance; health systems strengthening; M&E; and operations research.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with government representatives, for-profit private sector entities, local community organizations, donors and other stakeholders, particularly at the sub-national level.
- Professional level of oral and written fluency in English language
How to Apply
Application letter and an up-to-date CV with names and addresses of three referees and telephone contacts should be submitted electronically by 21st August 2020, 5pm addressed to e-mail: email@example.com with subject: “Application – Deputy Chief of Party / Senior Technical Advisor”
ICRHK is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the community.
ICRHK does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment.