Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for Direct Sales Executives position for one of our clients.
Basic Purpose of the Job: Increase our acquisition rate of more GSM Enterprise customers within the selected regions, through the selling of post-paid products and services, targeting SME, Soho & individuals. Reporting to Regional & Channels Sales Manager,
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs sales activities for an assigned geographical area to achieve or exceed assigned Gross add & Revenue objectives:
- Develop action plans aimed at achieving new GSM Postpaid monthly sales target and revenue targets
- Plan and implements proper customer visits , ensuring balance between new prospects and follow –ups
- Develop Prospects weekly route plan, call and contacts list
- Daily market visits engagements with clients within the allocated territories
- Maintain sales records and prepares sales reports as required( Pipeline, projections, planned visits)
- Continually monitor own performance against call plans and targets and takes remedial action where required
- Remain knowledgeable of company’s products/services to facilitate sales efforts
- Continuously promote products and services with a view to increase subscriber numbers and achieve revenue targets
- Maintain knowledge of and reports on new developments in the marketplace with regards to accounts and prospects:
- Monitor competitor activity within their region and reports with recommendations for action
- Note any cases of customer dissatisfaction and addresses or reports to the appropriate parties for action, and follows up to ensure resolution and provides feedback to the customer
- Undergraduate Degree / Diploma in business related field
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in selling to business accounts ( SMEs & Soho)
- Working experience in Telecoms, ICT, ISP, Integrators, Banking or related industry
Competencies and behavior
- Adept at prospecting, funnel management and closing business
- Proactive, self-driven, energetic, resourceful and creative
- Good presentation skills, able to project a strong, positive image of self and the Company
- Build good customer relationships at all levels to maximize Business’ ability
- Able to deliver professional sales presentation, proposals and reports.
- Good Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
How to Apply:
Kindly send your CV to email@example.com by 30th August 2020 clearly marking – “Direct Sales Agents”.
Kindly indicate your preferred town to work in either Nairobi or Nakuru.