Exciting Career Opportunities in Manufacturing
Our client, a leading composite manufacturer is in the process of filling up various technical positions within their factory.
Electrical & Electronics Technician
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- A Diploma in Electrical Engineering in addition to formal education.
- Three to Four (3-4) years’ experience as an industrial Electrician / Electronics industry.
- Proven electrical skills and hands on knowledge in electrical and electronics matters.
- Ability to troubleshoot, repair and replace all components of injection moulding machines, Blow moulding machinery and equipment.
- Ability to read parts breakdown and machine schematics.
- Analytical with good problem solving skills.
- Keen attention to details and strong organization skills.
If you meet the criteria for any of the above roles and are interested in making a meaningful Career move in the rewarding manufacturing sector, apply by submitting your CV in confidence to:
P.O Box 76883-00620,
Via email@example.com and kindly indicate current and expected salary in your application subject line or CV.
- Closing date for applications is Friday 28th August 2020.
- Shortlisting will be carried out on a rolling/ongoing basis.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Our client is an equal opportunity employer.