Our Client, a leading Garment Manufacturing Company (EPZ) in Mombasa wishes to recruit a competent individual to fill the position of Industrial Engineer.
- Pre-production planning including operation sequence, machine, and manpower requirement, and availability.
- Planning the layout and setting operators’ targets.
- Manpower control, rationalization, and utilization,
- Continuous study for further improvement in production and methods standardization.
- Monitoring productivity of individual operators on an hourly basis,
- Preparation and analysis of daily productivity reports.
- Degree in any engineering field from a recognized university, excellent computer skills,
- 5 years’ experience as an Industrial Engineer in EPZ apparel manufacturer,
- Ability to work under pressure, strict deadlines and complex situations.
- Good communication, analytical and teamwork skills.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, send your cover letter, CV, certificates and other testimonials to email@example.com quoting the job title in the email subject (INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER-MOMBASA) on or before 31st August 2020.
Only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.