Our client, a Property development Company, seeks to recruit an Estate Manager to manage a residential property in the Coast Region.
Reports to: Managing Director
Job Location: Coast Region
- Coordinate marketing and selling of houses including coordinating transfer of ownership of houses that have been sold,
- Maintenance of houses that remain unsold and management of houses that have been let out,
- Ensuring the common areas of the estate are effectively maintained, which includes maintenance of the access roads,
- Ensuring facilities and equipment for common services are maintained and serviced as required,
- Billing for service charge and water and following up on payments,
- Supervision of staff working within the estate,
- Supervision of contractors and service providers working and providing services in the estate,
- Coordinate, in liaison with the Managing Director, sourcing of goods and services required for effective management of the estate,
- Ensuring that goods and services provided to the estate are duly paid to the respective suppliers,
- Preparation of annual estate management budgets for consideration and approval by the board,
- Preparation of annual financial statements in relation to estate management for consideration and approval by the board
- Preparation of monthly management reports on the status of the houses in terms of their occupancy/ownership and payment of service charge, water and any other service provided by or through the company,
- Safe custody and maintenance of materials and assets on site belonging to the company
- Maintenance of assets register,
- Any other duty as assigned by the Managing Director.
Minimum required qualifications
- Degree in marketing from a recognized institution,
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Part Il,
- Three (3) years’ experience in institutional management or marketing,
- Proficiency in MS Office application packages,
- Proficiency in spreadsheets application packages,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Effective communication and customer relations skills,
- Experience in real estate industry will be an added advantage,
- Keen to learn and take responsibility as and when required,
- Ability to work with minimum supervision,
- Aged between 28-45 years.
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with Estate Manager-Coast Region on the Subject line.
Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.