Organization: Research 8020 Limited
Position: Finance and Administration Officer
About Research 8020 Limited: Research 8020 Limited is a digital age market research company based in Kenya. We offer qualitative and quantitative research surveys in Kenya.
As a Market Research Company in Kenya, Research 8020 limited has dedicated itself to offering market insights that help grow businesses.
We offer our Market Research Services in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Somalia South Africa, Nigeria, Ethiopia and other countries in sub-Saharan Africa.
More about the company: www.research8020.com
Job Summary: We are seeking a Finance & Admin Officer to join our market research team in Kenya.
The position is on a full time basis and is based in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Processing invoices, LPOs, and receipts
- Budget and petty cash management
- Monitor the day to day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing & other transactions).
- Manage the company’s financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems.
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies & regulatory requirements.
- Prepare and analyse accurate monthly financial and management reports, including income statement, balance sheet & budgets
- Ensure that VAT, corporate tax and other statutory and regulatory tax are filed on time.
- Administrative duties & office management
- Tracking progress of projects along budget lines
- MUST have a Degree in business, finance, accounting
- MUST have a CPA 4 and above or equivalent
- MUST have minimum 3 years’ experience working in an accounting/finance environment
- Experience in working for research firms shall be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with colleagues from different teams and levels
- Have a customer service orientation and professional attitude
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit their CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Thursday, 20th August 2020.
Do not attach any testimonials or certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
There is no fee or charge required at any stage of the recruitment process.