Health Systems Strengthening Activity Design Co-Creation Facilitator
Company Profile: SoCha (a portmanteau of Social and Change) is an independent Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (ME&L) firm that provides bespoke solutions to social challenges. Since our inception in 2010, we have grown into a fully-fledged ME&L services firm that specializes in advancing innovative methodologies and changing the way donors find solutions to social problems.
Background: To support USAID/Kenya East Africa seeks to advance what self-reliance means for Kenya and the broader region. To support USAID/KEA to align programming toward promoting self-reliance outcomes, SoCha LLC implements a two-year (optional third year) mission support program to enable USAID to pivot into this journey to self-reliance (J2SR).
The Mission Support for the Journey to Self-Reliance Pivot (MSP) supports USAID/KEA to understand context, align programs, collect data, understand complexity, and apply learning to program adaptation.
Scope of Work: The MSP program, implemented by SoCha LLC, seeks a consultant to serve as a short-term a co-creation facilitator to support the USAID HSS design team lead to plan and coordinate the overall activity design process; organize and execute co-creation engagements; task design team members to develop activity design components; and ensure USAID HSS activity design(s) meet requirements, promote Kenya’s capacity and commitment for self-reliance, and are generated through authentic co-creation with Kenyan counterparts. The co-creation facilitator will collaborate with the editor to ensure design documents meet MSP and USAID quality standards.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate the HSS design process and track progress on all assigned tasks.
- Ensure that all appropriate design deliverables and responsibilities are fulfilled, including scheduling and guiding meetings.
- Advise the design core and extended teams on any bottlenecks in the design process and propose mitigation steps.
- Coordinate with the editor on the timely completion and submission of high-quality deliverables, e.g. final procurement-ready program description.
- Maintain a repository containing all different versions of the design documents.
- Assist with the management of relevant ad hoc design teams.
- An up-to-date design process tracking document, maintained daily and shared with USAID.
- A repository of design documentation.
- Final design document.
Minimum qualifications and experience
- Experience working with USAID.
- Experience facilitating activity design processes.
- Experience in East Africa, Kenya preferred.
- Understanding of USAID program cycle and USAID activity design processes.
- Experience working with and securing sensitive information.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, Master’s preferred.
LOE or Contract Length: The consultant is expected to start working in August for a period of approximately 20-30 days with a possibility of extension.
How to Apply:
To lodge an application, please lodge CV via the following link: https://jobs.socha.net/health-systems-strengthening-activity-design-co-creation-facilitator/
For any other queries please email us at: email@example.com
Applications close on August 14th 2020