Job Title: Human Resources Assistant
- Assist in the recruitment process.
- Maintain HR documentation.
- Offer department managers support with their HR needs.
- Act as a liaison between management and staff.
- Assist in performance management.
- Assist with Training and Development processes, carry out some training.
- Prepare and Maintain records.
- Maintain personal files and documentation, prepare staff correspondence letters and ensure statutory regulations are followed.
- Prepare employment contracts, and other documents relating to the terms and conditions of employment and joining formalities for the new staff and casuals.
- Ensuring timely renewal of contracts and agreements.
- Responsible for staff welfare.
- Assist in preparing and managing payroll.
Qualifications & Skills
- A minimum of 2 years in HR in FMCG Industry.
- Knowledge and experience in general HR issues.
- A problem solver
- Strong emotional intelligence.
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as “Human Resources Assistant” by 23rd August 2020