The International Centre for Reproductive Health is seeking qualified individuals for the following positions for an anticipated five-year USAID-funded project on HIV prevention, care and treatment and sexual and reproductive Health.
These positions are contingent upon award from the donor.
Kenya nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.
Chief of Party
- A Master’s Degree in public health, social services, management, or business administration, or related field.
- At least seven years demonstrated, recent, experience within the capacity as senior staff in some aspect of HIV/AIDS prevention, care and treatment; and/or quality improvement/quality assurance; health systems strengthening; M&E; and operations research.
- At least seven years’ experience in managing complex public health programs or programs of similar scope and size, including program, financial and administration management, award contractual compliance, sub-award management, and tracking project performance and costs via specific funding streams.
- At least five years’ experience in development, managing, overseeing, and evaluating public health programs of similar size and complexity.
- Strong management skills, strategic vision, leadership qualities, professional reputation, ability to create synergies where applicable, interpersonal skills, and written and oral presentation skills to fulfil the diverse technical and managerial requirements of the project description.
- Professional level of oral and written fluency in English language.
How to Apply
Application letter and an up-to-date CV with names and addresses of three referees and telephone contacts should be submitted electronically by 21st August 2020, 5pm addressed to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: “Application – Chief of Party ”
ICRHK is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the community.
ICRHK does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment.