The International Centre for Reproductive Health (ICRHK) is seeking qualified individuals for the following position for an anticipated five-year USAID-funded project on HIV prevention, care and treatment and sexual and reproductive Health.
This position is contingent upon award from the donor.
Kenya nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.
Grants and Compliance Manager
- A Master’s degree in Business, Procurement, Accounting, Finance, Management, Auditing, Economics or related field.
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in the NGO sector in Senior Grants / Compliance Management position.
- In-depth understanding and experience of working with proposals and contracts from institutional donors. Experience of complex planning and budgeting processes including the ability to provide clear guidance on donor policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with government representatives, for-profit private sector entities, local community organizations, donors and other stakeholders, particularly at the sub-national level.
- Professional level of oral and written fluency in English language
How to Apply
Application letter and an up-to-date CV with names and addresses of three referees and telephone contacts should be submitted electronically by 25th August 2020, 5pm addressed to e-mail: email@example.com with subject: “Application Grants and Compliance Manager”
ICRHK is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the community.
ICRHK does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment.