The International Centre for Reproductive Health is seeking qualified individuals for the following positions for an anticipated five-year USAID-funded project on HIV prevention, care and treatment and sexual and reproductive health.
These positions are contingent upon award from the donor.
Kenya nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.
Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
- A Master’s degree in a relevant discipline, such as public health, mathematics, business, statistics, or international relations.
- At least seven years of experience designing and implementing monitoring and evaluating activities for complex programs in developing countries.
- A firm command of the M&E issues with respect to improvements in quality integrated service and support programs.
- Demonstrated experience in setting up and managing M&E systems that track performance as per the objectives of this project (e.g. service integration, performance against each funding stream).
- Demonstrated analytical skills to measure the outcomes of the project’s activities and support project supervision.
- Strong writing and organizational skills for monitoring and reporting on program and program outcomes and impacts.
- Professional level of oral and written fluency in English language.
How to Apply
Application letter and an up-to-date CV with names and addresses of three referees and telephone contacts should be submitted electronically by 21st August 2020, 5pm addressed to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: “Application – Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist”
ICRHK is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the community.
ICRHK does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment.