The International Centre for Reproductive Health – Kenya (ICRHK) is a local non-profit organization that works in the area of sexual and reproductive health research and intervention programs.
Our projects are in the thematic areas of HIV/AIDS, Family planning, RHMNCH and sexual and gender-based violence. Our staff include experts in public health, clinical services, research, project management and data.
We seek to fill the following position for a Third Party Monitoring Project;
- Bachelor degree in health information management, health sciences or statistics
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation
- Experience in data analyses using STATA and/or R is an added advantage
- 3 years working experience in community related work
- Experience in working at county and sub-county levels
- Experience with monitoring data collection using mobile phone technology (ODK)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and over long hours
A full job description is accessible on our website: http://www.icrhk.org click on vacancies.
Applicants must upload their application letter, an up-to-date CV with names and addresses of three referees and telephone contacts and the bio data form on the ICRHK job application portal accessible on our website www.icrhk.org by 14th August 2020, 5pm.
ICRHK is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the community.
ICRHK does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment.