Vacancy Announcement: IT Manager
Our client deals in high quality Bulk LPG gas which is ideal for industrial and commercial consumers spanning from plastic manufacturing, steel shaping, glass making, hospitals, hotels, aerosols manufacturing.
Our client has the capacity to fulfil the LPG gas requirements.
Are you a professional seasoned IT Manager?
Our client would like to fill the temporary position for the IT Manager.
The successful candidate will have improved skills, a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes.
Purpose Statement of the Position: We are seeking an experienced IT manager who will be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines.
In this role, you will analyses our current systems and assets, recommend and implement solutions and upgrades, and provide training. Our ideal candidate has extensive knowledge of network maintenance, experience managing staff, and advanced industry knowledge.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage information technology and computer systems.
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
- Train employees on both software and hardware, troubleshoot, and provide technical support when needed.
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures.
- Monitor daily operations, including server hardware, software, and operating systems
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Handle IT annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- BS in Computer Science, M.S. CS, IT or MIS or similar field
- Proven working experience as an IT Manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data center management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Ability to manage personnel
How to Apply:
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please make your application through our website www.dorbe-leit.co.ke before close of business 21st August 2020.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.