Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for Life Guard – Mombasa Position for one of our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains constant surveillance of patrons in the facility; acts immediately and appropriately to secure safety of patrons in the event of emergency.
- Provides emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of emergency medical services.
- Presents professional appearance and attitude at all times, and maintains a high standard of customer service.
- Performs various maintenance duties as directed to maintain a clean and safe facility.
- Prepares and maintains appropriate activity reports.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- 2 years experience
- CPR Certified; Current certification as Lifeguard by a recognized source of training.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Skill in the application of lifeguarding surveillance and rescue techniques.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical skills evaluation as stipulated by the department.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Knowledge of CPR and emergency medical procedures.
- Ability to follow routine verbal and written instructions.
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
How to Apply
Send your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th August 2020.
Please indicate the Job title “Life Guard – Mombasa”