Exciting Career Opportunities in Manufacturing
Our client, a leading composite manufacturer is in the process of filling up various technical positions within their factory.
The ideal candidate should have the following
- A holder of a minimum grade 3 technician qualification in addition to formal education.
- A Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in the plastic molding industry.
- Ability to troubleshoot, repair or replace all components of Injection Molding machines, Blow Molding Machinery and equipment. This includes but is not limited to all electrical equipment, hydraulics, mechanical, piping, pumps, and pneumatics in the Molding Department.
- Ability to read schematics and manuals highly desired.
If you meet the criteria for any of the above roles and are interested in making a meaningful Career move in the rewarding manufacturing sector, apply by submitting your CV in confidence to:
P.O Box 76883-00620,
Via email@example.com and kindly indicate current and expected salary in your application subject line or CV.
- Closing date for applications is Friday 28th August 2020.
- Shortlisting will be carried out on a rolling/ongoing basis.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Our client is an equal opportunity employer.