Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Nature of Job: Full Time
Salary: KES 30,000 – 40,000
Job Location: Nairobi
Summary: A pharmaceutical company in Nairobi is looking to employ medical sales representatives who will be mandated to sell the company’s products to customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan work schedule and timetables thus arranging for appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams thus implementing a call plan strategy to build effective business relationships with healthcare partners.
- Design and make presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in hospitals and pharmacies
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staffs
- Meet targets and predicted sales figures, budget expenditures with the available resources through products demonstration and executing sales presentations
- Keeping detailed records
- Reaching and exceeding expected annual sales targets by preparing the trader wise sales target achievement and monitoring outstanding dues
- Regularly attending company trainings, technical data presentations and briefings
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations
- Monitoring competitor activity and competitors’ products
- Maintaining knowledge of new developments in the company
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector
- Staying informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
Key Requirements and Skills
- Bachelors of Science Degree or Diploma from an accredited institution majored in: (Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biomedical sciences, Microbiology, BSC- Chemistry, Pharmacy etc.)
- 2-3 Years’ experience as a Medical Sales Rep
- Presentable with excellent customer service skills
- Hardworking and very aggressive
- Excellent communication skills and confidence to approach customers
- Self-motivated and ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to close sales
- Ability to prospect for customers
- Negotiation and convincing skills
- Time management and planning
- Persistent and committed to achieving targets
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to email@example.com
Interviews will be carried out on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.