Murang’a County Government
Advertisement of Vacancies in Murang’a County Government
Murang’a County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following position:
Job Group ‘Q’
Duties and Responsibilities
- General diagnosing, caring and treating diseases and rehabilitation of patients;
- Carrying out specialized clinical care
- Providing psycho-social interventions
- Providing clinical services to patients
- Training, consulting and performing surgeries in various health facilities
- Carrying out forensic and medico-legal services
- Coordinating disease surveillance, prevention and control
- Coordinating health education and promotion
- Implementing health projects and programs
- Maintaining up-to-date health information systems
- Monitoring provision of health treatment and care
- Undertaking health research
- Analyzing medical reports
Requirement for appointment
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery from a recognized by Medical practitioner and Dentist Board;
- Master’s degree in general surgery or equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board.
- Certificate of registration by the medical practitioners and dentist board
- Valid practicing license from the medical practitioner and Dentists Board;
- Certificate in Computer Application skills from a recognized institution.
- Demonstrated professional competence and managerial capability as reflected in work performance and results.
NB: All who had previously applied need to reapply afresh.
How to Apply
Application forms can be accessed at HERE.
Applications should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR hand delivered to the County Public Service Board offices
on or before close of business on 4th September 2020
in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52-10200
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Murang’a County Government is an equal opportunity employer