Job Title: Network Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree or above, in Electrical & Electronics, Telecommunication / Computer Science or relevant major from a recognized University with 5+ years of experience.
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
- Experience in well-known Internet companies is preferred.
- LAN and WAN experience.
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall, routers, switches, and controllers.
- Familiarity or experience with open source and vendor specific tools that support design, deployment and operations of a service provider network.
i. Basic knowledge of service delivery, routing methods and network architecture features:
ii. MP-BGP (address families, route-reflecting, route maps, communities)
iii. IP routing protocol configuration and use
iv. L3VPN configuration
v. MPLS service configuration and behaviour
vi. IPv4 and IPv6 routing in an ISP network
vii. Layer 2 forwarding and loop avoidance technologies
viii. OSPF costing
ix. LSP path signalling (cspf, rsvp, ldp, admin groups)
x. WDM and OTN networking and topologies.
xi. Passive xWDM, OADM (Ciena 4200 etc)
xii. Q-in-Q dot1q tagging (outer, inner, etc)
xiii. Dot1q tag manipulation (pop, push, swap)
xiv. MAC address replication (multicast, broadcast, unknown)
xv. Mesh VPLS vs Hierarchical VPLS
How to Apply
E-mail CV to email@example.com
Subject line: Network Engineer