Riara Group of Schools
We seek a suitable candidate to fill the position of a Nurse Assistant.
The right candidate should have experience in providing friendly and respectful care to senior citizens in a Home Care setting.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administer medication
- Taking vital signs (temperature, pulse, blood pressure etc.)
- Helping the client move around with a walking aid.
- Accompanying the client to doctor appointments
- Safety awareness
- Observing, reporting and documenting information on the client.
- Any other related duties that may be assigned as per the needs of this position.
Desired Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
The desired candidate should possess the following:
- Certificate in Community Health Nursing (KRCHN) or any other relevant training
- Training in First Aid
- At least two (2) years working experience providing Home Care.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and empathy skills
- A commitment to providing excellent world class care and continuous quality improvement.
- Flexible work hours
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Maintenance of confidentiality and professionalism is a must.
Qualified candidates to send applications;- updated Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter, current and expected remuneration and contact details of 3 referees to email@example.com with subject of the email as Nurse Assistant by close of business Monday, August 31st 2020.
Please note that we do not charge interview candidates a fee at any point during the recruitment process.