The Catholic Diocese of Nakuru (CDN) Health department wishes to recruit a highly motivated, competent, honest and remarkably talented Nurse in one of our health facilities based in Salawa, Baringo County.
Job Ref: CDN/HR/018/215/2020
The Nurse will work with other staff to maintain high standards and actively promote quality health care delivery and smooth running of the institution and to provide care to patients in the institution who require acute medical intervention that can be provided by a Nurse.
- Must be registered with the nursing council and possess a current license.
- Must be trained in HIV and AIDS programs e.g. PMTC and HBC
- Must have good communication skills both written and oral.
- The candidate must be self driven and self motivated.
- Minimum working experience of two years in a busy health institution.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications letter, current Curriculum Vitae, and names of three referees and day time telephone contacts to:
Catholic Diocese of Nakuru
P.O. Box 938 – 20100
or e-mail us at email@example.com
So as to be received by 14th August 2020.
Applicants MUST indicate Current & Expected consolidated salary in your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.