Job Vacancy: Nutritionist
Ubuntu Children Wellness Center specializes in special needs education, occupational therapy, and pediatric health.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic nutritionist to join our dynamic team.
This position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career in health and nutrition and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
We are looking for a licensed nutritionist to provide our clients with comprehensive advice on matters of well-being.
He / she will work closely with all other heads of departments, to assist with addressing the well-being of our clients, their families and organizations staff too.
This exciting position offers an opportunity to grow in career.
The successful candidate key roles would be
- Evaluate the dietary needs of a client by assessing their health and exercise levels, sleep and food habits etc.
- Clarify information to clients and explain the effects of nutrients on overall health condition
- Offer counseling and suggest positive alterations in nutrition to address clients’ dietary restrictions
- Create full and personalized nutrition plans that promote healthy lifestyles
- Set clear objectives and provide support to clients to help them in their progress
- Conduct scientific research to expand field related knowledge such as the impacts of nutrients, the benefits of diets to body’s functions etc.
- Conduct home visits/need assessment and report writing.
- Referral and partnership linkages
⮚ Diploma in Nutrition
⮚ 2 years’ experience working with marginalized groups.
⮚ Proficient in all Microsoft programs
⮚ Good interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th August 2020.