Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a group of Specialist Doctors working and operating across the country since 2010 under a group-based practice model.
We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin-Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, Bungoma and Nakuru.
We are looking to fill the following positions with qualified and suitable individuals willing to join us.
Job Title: Laboratory Technologist
Job Location: Kitui
General Description: Reporting to the Hospital Administrator, the successful candidate will help in running the laboratory on a daily basis.
Duties and Responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
- Collect blood samples from patients.
- Practice proper patient identification, especially when working on hospital floors.
- Label vials with patient names and dates.
- Decipher the best method for drawing blood depending on the specific patient.
- Centrifuge blood samples, depending on if this is allowed in the state you are working in.
- Expect to work with a large number of patients varying in age and health status.
- Machines: it is the responsibility of the Lab Tech to run Quality control for all machines and reagents before any tests have been done to ensure validity and correctness of results.
- It is the responsibility of the Lab Tech to ensure confidentiality of all patients’ results at all times. The responsible lab tech will be held liable in cases of patients test results leaked to third parties.
- A degree / diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Registration and Licensure by K.M.L.T.T.B
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate data critically.
- Ability to prepare and keep budgets.
- MUST be Computer literate.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your Cover Letter and CV only to email@example.com quoting the job title with the word Kitui or Homa Bay or Kisii on the email Subject.
Courier and hand delivered applications can be dropped at any of our affiliates where we have the vacancies.
- We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
- Only candidates short-listed for an interview will be contacted.
- Indicate your salary expectation in your application.
- Applications to reach us before close of business 7th August 2020.
“Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is an equal opportunity employer”