Our client dealing with chemicals and petrochemicals is looking for a Head of Sales in Uganda.
A key requirement is to have a technical background of chemicals and experience in a range of industries dealing with chemical industry e.g. paint, plastics, oil to mention a few
- Design and implement strategic plans to reach sales targets.
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers to grow customer loyalty.
- Develop and promote sales objectives.
- Draft detailed and accurate sales reports.
- Work with customers to better understand their business needs and goals.
- Assess costs, competition, and supply and demand to identify selling prices.
- Estimate sales volume and profit for current and new products.
- Establish a sales training program to train new employees.
- 7 years of relevant sales experience including management dealing with chemicals and worked with range of industries dealing with chemical industry e.g. paint, plastics, oil to mention a few
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Strong leadership and team building skills
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as “Head of Sales”