Exciting Career Opportunities in Manufacturing
Our client, a leading composite manufacturer is in the process of filling up various technical positions within their factory.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- A Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial, Process or Plastics Molding Engineering.
- 5 years minimum experience in Production or Technical department in Plastic Manufacturing Industry with 2 years in a shift supervisory capacity.
- Knowledge in TPM – Total Productive Maintenance is highly required.
If you meet the criteria for any of the above roles and are interested in making a meaningful Career move in the rewarding manufacturing sector, apply by submitting your CV in confidence to:
P.O Box 76883-00620,
Via firstname.lastname@example.org and kindly indicate current and expected salary in your application subject line or CV.
- Closing date for applications is Friday 28th August 2020.
- Shortlisting will be carried out on a rolling/ongoing basis.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Our client is an equal opportunity employer.