We are a company in the Healthcare Insurance administration industry in Kenya.
We are sourcing for highly motivated individuals to join our team.
Position: Quality Analyst
Reports to: Senior Manager – Customer excellence
Level: Technical level
Principal Role: The Quality Analyst is responsible for evaluating, monitoring and developing overall CSR performance while ensuring the quality of all customer support activities meets the client standards expectations within the assigned line of service.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables:
Evaluating, monitoring and developing overall CSR performance while ensuring the quality of all customer support activities meets the client standards expectations within the assigned line of service.
The QA analyst will implement quality assurance objectives and processes, monitor and evaluate testing results against the predetermined objectives, and apply recommended actions for improvements.
- Customer Service (call center – IB / OB, Service Excellence, Service Support, E-Care, escalations)
- Lifecycle management (retention, CSAT, billing, Lifecycle – onboarding)
- Feedback analysis and reporting
- Process Improvement and Management
- Collaborating and Business Support
Qualification and Experience
- University Degree in a Business-related field.
- Working knowledge of MS Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- At least 4 years of Customer Service experience, with at least 2 years in leadership positions.
- Experience of managing and driving service and process improvement within a similar contact center
- Experience in Call Centre activities, systems and procedures
- Experience in handling technical support for medical services involving internal systems and customer devices
- Knowledge and experience in reading, analyzing, and interpreting periodical reports, and medical procedures.
- Experience in writing reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of agents, managers, customers and the general public.
- Experience in solving practical problems and dealing with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to send their applications detailing current and expected salary and a CV with contact details of three referees with the position applied for as the subject line by Thursday, 6th August 2020 by 5pm to the email address email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted