Exciting Career Opportunities in Manufacturing
Our client, a leading composite manufacturer is in the process of filling up various technical positions within their factory.
Quality Assurance Assistant
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- A high school grade of C plain with C plain in mathematics physics and English.
- Diploma in manufacturing/chemical engineering or processing is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing company.
- Experience gained in a plastic processing firm will be an added advantage.
- Ability to use vernier calipers, weighing scales and any other test/checking equipment used in the plastics industry.
If you meet the criteria for any of the above roles and are interested in making a meaningful Career move in the rewarding manufacturing sector, apply by submitting your CV in confidence to:
P.O Box 76883-00620,
Via firstname.lastname@example.org and kindly indicate current and expected salary in your application subject line or CV.
- Closing date for applications is Friday 28th August 2020.
- Shortlisting will be carried out on a rolling/ongoing basis.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Our client is an equal opportunity employer.