Vacant Position: Sales Personnel
Job Summary: Our client is an emergent company building disruptive distribution models to the last mile market particularly in the informal settlements of Nairobi and other key towns in Kenya. They are seeking to recruit streetwise and self driven Sales Personnel.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers particularly in the lower tier market segment.
- Sell/distribute all company Products according to the targets set and agreed upon
- Keep communication with clients on-going to promote and develop and extend the business
- Continuous improvement of the product range and the image
- Calling on potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Answering customers’ questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- A relevant certificate (certificate, Diploma or degree) in a business-related field.
- A sales flare in sales and marketing
- Relevant experience and evidence of successful engagement in the FMCGs industry.
- Must possess strong customer service skills
- Must have good negotiation skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be street wise and hard-nosed.
- Must be committed to success
- Should be self-driven all the time.
- English, Swahili is certainly required.
It will be an added advantage to have a license to ride a bike, drive a car/van and any other skills for such an assignment.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th August 2020.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement