Vacant Position: Senior Operations Manager
Our Client is seeking to recruit a highly motivated person who will directly handle all company operations in Kenya but may be involved in Pan African initiatives/operations as assigned by the CEO from time to time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of its executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures.
- Driving the company’s operating capabilities to surpass customer satisfaction and retention, and further the company’s goals.
- Develop and skillfully manage relationships with partners and vendors.
- Set comprehensive targets for performance measurement.
- Establish policies that promote a cohesive company culture and vision.
- Mentor and encourage employees to ensure maximum performance and dedication.
- Evaluate and monitor the company’s performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics across departments.
- Write and submit weekly reports to the CEO on all company matters that touch on your duties
- Working with the CEO to craft and spearhead strategies to steer the company’s future in a positive direction.
- Oversee sales and marketing initiatives and implement better business practices.
- Assessing and implementing improved processes, and/or new technologies that will help streamline operations.
- Collaborating with the management board regarding the implementation and evaluation of these improvements.
- Representing the company in various forums and functions.
- Deputizing for the CEO from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Post graduate training in Information Technology, project management, strategy and/ or relevant business management courses would be a significant added advantage.
- The candidate MUST have a minimum of 3 continuous years demonstrable experience in a similar role.
- Experience in managing a complex enterprise’s human resources, finances, operations, and strategies.
- Valid and up to date (up to the date of interview) certificate of good conduct from the Kenya Police. In absence of which the candidate should be willing to apply for the same before the interview date.
- Valid and up to date (up to the date of interview) tax clearance certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority. In absence of which the candidate should be willing to apply for the same before the interview date.
- Valid and up to date (up to the date of interview) clearance certificate from a recognized credit reference bureau in Kenya. In absence of which the candidate should be willing to apply for the same before the interview date.
- Knowledge and Competencies (Skills, Abilities & Traits Required)
- They must be able to clearly demonstrate high integrity, discipline, leadership, and the ability to marshal teams
- Demonstrable ability in leading and cultivating teams towards improved service delivery
- Demonstrable ability in cultivating and managing strategic partnerships
- Strong negotiating skills
- Demonstrated evidence of ethical leadership
- Outstanding oral and written skills, and experience working with staff on all levels
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com by 20th August 2020.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement