Job Title: Senior Property Manager
Reporting To: Chief Executive Officer
Gross Salary: 100k
Our client is a leading real estate company.
They seek to hire a Senior Property Manager. The incumbent will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the efficient execution of the property management plans in the portfolio so as to achieve monthly and quarterly set targets while ensuring that the set guidelines for the rent/service charge collection, repair and maintenance, handling of landlords/tenants complaints, meeting set deadlines are followed as well as making effective decisions based on situations at hand.
- Responsible for arranging the prompt preparation and distribution of monthly or bi-monthly landlord statements and accompanying payments.
- Liaise with the Repair and Maintenance team regarding property repairs and maintenance.
- Prepare all necessary documentation relating to the leasing of properties, including management tenancy agreements, inspection reports (both outgoing and incoming).
- Regular updating to the tenants and landlords in relation to property issues.
- Ensure rent and service charge collections is over 90% by the end of the quarter
- Institute rent arrears minimization strategy to ensure arrears are reduced significantly
- Conduct regular market appraisals for the purpose of advising the owner of market movements and making recommendations for rental increases and so prospective clients can be provided with reliable and accurate management submissions
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing inspections in accordance with both company and statutory requirements.
- Coordinate the interviewing and placement of prospective tenants, together with the completion of all associated documentation.
- Coordinate the property management team to ensure that high quality services are consistently provided to owners and tenants in the management of properties.
- Encourage the development of a highly competent and well-trained team by identifying training and development needs
- Ensure properties are maintained in accordance with the landlord’s instructions. Therefore, liaise regularly with both owners and tenants to ensure repairs are carried out expeditiously, economically and to an acceptable standard
- Ensure punctual attendance for all internal and external business commitments.
- Ensure the property management team complies with ethical standards and industry codes of conduct.
- Ensure you keep abreast of market development and indicators.
- Carry out periodic and annual reviews of the performance of staff in the Department in liaison with the Human Resource Manager.
- Maintain all the Statutory Required Records.
- Manage and maintain rent roll successfully implementing an arrears minimization process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate or any other Business Management field.
- A minimum of 10 years experience in real estate with strong inclination to Property (both residential and commercial) Management.
- Strong understanding of the property / real estate market, its dynamics, and requirements.
- Track record of performance with demonstrated ability to deliver on business plans.
- Results oriented with the ability to work under tight deadlines and meet set targets.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Ability to lead and work within a team.
- Ability to think strategically, formulate business plans and execute to achieve set objectives.
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Senior Property Manager) to email@example.com before 10th August 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.