Motor Vehicle Servicing Company (Re-Advertisement)
Our client, a Retailer Petroleum and Motor Service Industries, wishes to recruit competent personnel in the below positions to operate within Nairobi and its environs.
The incumbent will be responsible for customer relationship management, supervising technical works and controlling output, client and technical team advisory, ensuring delivery of quality and excellent service, client retention.
This position requires a highly experienced technical person with proven record in working with various modern vehicle brands as a service advisor.
A keen to detail individual with excellent diagnostic skills and deep understanding of vehicles, a customer oriented person who seeks to exceed customer expectation through quality and experience.
- Diploma / Degree in Mechanical / Automotive Engineering. Additional qualification in Business Management / Customer Service / Sales and Marketing or a related field will be an added advantage.
- At least 4 years’ experience in the same or a similar position
- Good and proven track record as a service advisor
- Exceptional skills in customer relationship management and retention
- A highly independent and honest person
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines while guaranteeing quality
We wish to negotiate the position with qualified candidates who meet the above criteria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit a Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae indicating current and expected remuneration package to firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject line should clearly indicate the position/and or category applied for.
Deadline of application is 30/08/2020