Job Vacancy: Sales Representative (Service Industry)
Job Summary: We are looking for a highly motivated and target driven sales representative to join our team.
The holder of the position will provide great customer experience by creating rapport and building trust through contact with prospective clients.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, efficient response to client inquiries and maintain high level client satisfaction.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop news leads through the phone, emails, and online platforms to find potential clients
- Schedule meetings a with prospects when need be
- Create, plan, and deliver presentations on company services to clients
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects
- Facilitate client/customer personal queries and service requests
- Keep detailed account records and contact logs for both existing clients and prospects.
- Give a detailed weekly and monthly report of sales leads, follow ups and progress made so far.
- Manage and monitor satisfaction and recommend appropriate strategies, tactics, and operational initiatives to continuously enhance client satisfaction.
- Remain current on industry trends and information, legislation, coverages and technology.
- Remain up to date with current market conditions and status of competition
- Performs any other duties as assigned
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelors’ degree in Sales and marketing / Business Administration or related fields
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of sales experience (preferable from the service industry)
- Proven track record in lead generation and client service experience
Skills and attributes required
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be self- motivated and a result oriented individual
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to client needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Highly organized individual with ability to transition quickly from one task to another
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to instill confidence in clients
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours as needed
- Must be willing to travel
Renumeration: Inclusive of a retainer and commission on sales leads made.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com on or before 31st August 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.