We are a company in the Healthcare Insurance administration industry in Kenya.
We are sourcing for highly motivated individuals to join our team.
Position: Team Leader – Social Media Platform
Reports to: Senior Manager – Customer excellence
Level: Team leader
Principal Role: Our company is recruiting a dynamic and creative and strategic Social Media Team leader to join our team!
The job holder will manage a team of Social Media agents to administer the company’s social media accounts. Responsible for creating original text, managing posts, responding to followers and managing the company’s image in a cohesive way to achieve the company’s goals.
You are expected to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. Ultimately, you should be able to handle the company’s social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement and maintaining a positive company brand
You will have a natural passion for Social Media and be creative in your way of thinking, along with being able to set strategy all the way to implementation.
Qualification and Experience
- University degree in a business related field
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- At least 4 years of Customer Service experience, with at least 2 years in Social Media Team leader Role
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a social media managerial role.
- Previous call center or direct customer-facing experience.
- Previous experience with content creation is vital for this role.
- A motivated, organised person, always looking to exceed targets.
- An experienced strong team leader skills , with reporting skills.
- Have a genuine interest in social media, with knowledge of the integral parts of social media channels, and how each one is unique.
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal, and a logical, strategic thinker with excellent organisation.
- Confident with analytics and measuring performance using analytical tools.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, busy environment. Ecommerce and retail environments would be beneficial.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to send their applications detailing current and expected salary and a CV with contact details of three referees with the position applied for as the subject line by Thursday, 6th August 2020 by 5pm to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted