Job Title: Corporate Sales Representative – Solar
Nature of Job: Full Time
Salary: KES 30,000 – 40,000 With Commissions
Job Location: Nairobi
Summary: Our client, a dealer in solar systems and heating panels is looking for qualified candidates to fill in the vacancy of corporate sales representatives.
The jobholders will be responsible for building corporate accounts and ensuring smooth operations of the same accounts and satisfaction of the clients in the solar industry.
She/he will strive to gain a competitive advantage in Sales of solar to corporate clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify potential corporate business opportunities by qualifying prospects, analyzing sales options in a bid to close sales effectively.
- Collaborate with Marketing and New Product Development in developing and executing best-in-class selling propositions.
- Develop and execute a market / area corporate sales strategy and drive acquisition of all segment business
- Sell the company’s products to corporate clients by establishing contacts and developing relationships with key decision makers in the targeted organizations
- Align strategies with Corporate Account Management colleagues and share best-in-class practices, to ensure consistency and quality.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance and recommending service improvements.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market and competitor activities.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing market information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contribute to team effort by achieving the set sales targets and accomplishing related tasks
Qualifications / Requirements / Key Skills
- Degree / Diploma in Business / Commerce / Marketing or related field
- A minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience in corporate sales will be an added advantage.
- Previous experience in a solar company is a MUST
- Previous experience with solar tenders and related tenders
- The Corporate Sales MUST have the ability to network with key decision makers in other organizations and maintain good working relationship with them.
- Play a pivotal role in achieving the sales targets and generate new revenues for the company.
- Proven track record of closing sales and meeting sales targets
- Good communication skills and a team player with good work ethics
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be carried out on a rolling basis until the position is filled
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.