Our Client which operates all over East Africa in Shipping and Logistics Industry is urgently seeking to fill a Supply Chain Manager Position.
- 3PL project feasibility concept
- Professionally manage assigned customer accounts.
- Develop networks to drive business development
- Champion logistics solutions and process improvements on movement of goods within the supply chain
- Define, justify, and prioritize new opportunities, recommend appropriate action plan.
- Responsible for compiling and generating reports as they relate to the customer.
Warehouse operations (and distribution)
- Efficiently manage the inventory and the various inbound/outbound warehouse operations.
- Oversee the inventory, warehousing, distribution and transportation functions.
- Drive continuous improvement in Order to Delivery process – driving high customer satisfaction & lowering operating costs
- Track projects, deliverables, critical issues, and action items; follow up to ensure completion to schedule.
- Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to; billing, shipping, receiving, pickups, and system troubleshooting, while ensuring issues at hand are resolved promptly and thoroughly.
- Manage extensive and effective communications with 3PL partners, drivers, warehouse team and appropriate departments.
- Support Customer Experience improvements around Supply Chain by collaborating with key stakeholders
Compliance and quality
- Oversee and ensure supplier compliance as governed by supplier agreements
- Ensure 3PL Operations SOP’s and WI’s are current, effective, and individuals are trained
- Ensure local distribution process and systems are compliant with the Quality Management System.
- Set KPIs and metrics to monitor daily on time performances
Health and safety
- Ensure compliance to local and global safety and security requirements
i. Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or its equivalent
ii. Proven solid experience in 3PL management
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements as stipulated above please send your CV to email@example.com before the close of business on Wednesday 19th August 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Candidates are advised that Eagle HR Consultants DOES NOT charge any interview fee(s)