Position title: Truck Driver
Industry: Waste Management and Recycling
Reports to: Logistics Manager
Location: Nairobi / Banana
Summary of Role: TakaTaka Solutions is looking to recruit a reliable, experienced truck driver who is passionate about excellent customer service to support quality service delivery of the logistics team.
The candidate will report to the Logistics Manager.
Company Background: TakaTaka Solutions is a waste management and recycling company. We are engaged in waste collection, material recovery, composting and recycling. We recycle 95% of the waste we collect.
- Loading, transportation and offloading of waste from the point of origin to sorting site
- Preparing and maintaining accurate collection records.
- Maintenance of accurate mileage records.
- Performing basic truck maintenance, following up on service and repairs.
- Supervision of the loaders team assigned.
- Provision of basic customer service support in the assigned routes.
- Maintaining cleanliness of the assigned vehicle.
- Submitting regular reports on motor vehicle assigned
- Ensuring safety of vehicle on and off the road
- KCSE Certificate
- Holder of a valid driving license (BCE)
- Valid certificate of good conduct from DCI.
- At least 3 years’ work experience in a busy commercial environment.
- Experience in vehicle repair and previous experience driving within Nairobi will be an added advantage
Skills and competencies
- Customer care skills
- Open, critical and proactive communication style about problem areas
- Drive and commitment
- Honesty and integrity
How to Apply
If you are upto challenge, have the necessary qualification and experience please send your CV and cover letter quoting the job title (Truck Driver) on the email subject to email@example.com by 15th August 2020.