AIC Kijabe Hospital
Tutor & Head of Kenya Registered Critical Care Nursing Program
Reporting to the Principal, the holder of the position will be expected to glorify God by providing effective instructions in the Kenya Registered Critical Care Nursing program and enhance the implementation of the Kijabe College of Health Science’s vision, mission and values.
Applicants Qualifications, Experience, Competencies and Attributes
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
- Kenya registered Critical Care Nursing (KRCCN)
- Registration with the Nursing Council of Kenya (NCK)
- Valid Nursing practicing license.
- A minimum of three (3) years teaching/training experience within a relevant educational/clinical setting.
- Must be able to provide instruction at various levels within the program areas.
- Must have experience in developing course curriculum as per accreditation and international standards
- Must possess specialist knowledge and the ability to operate specialist programs and equipment
- Must have effective presentation skills, both theoretical and practical.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a demonstrated competency to interact with people at all levels of the organization.
- A high degree of computer literacy and demonstrated ability to integrate technology into the learning environment and teaching methodology.
- Have current knowledge of industry practices, trends and issues (specific knowledge with regards to healthcare services and related education)
- Demonstrate the ability to function as a team player within a multi-cultural work environment.
- Must be an honest person full of integrity in their personal conduct and handling of job responsibilities.
- Should have effective people management and conflict resolution skills.
- Must be a born again and committed Christian with evidence of maturity in faith.
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria above, please send us your application letter and CV only to email@example.com on or before 3rd September 2020.
After sending the email, you will receive an auto reply that will prompt you to fill a form. Kindly select the external application form. If you do not receive the auto reply, please check your spam / junk mail.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.