Our client; a leader in christian media, is looking to fill the positions of TV Producer.
Job Summary: We are looking for a passionate and creative producer who will be responsible for facilitating a show from beginning to end.
The producer will create and manage production for both live and recorded programmes by generating original ideas, identifying suitable ideas from others and carrying out thorough research.
Reports to: Head of TV Production
Works directly with: Presenters, Studio Team, Editors, Graphics Designer, Sales team.
- Create content and manage the whole TV production process for both live and recorded programmes.
- Generate original ideas, identify suitable ideas from others, and carry out thorough research.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned to you.
- Degree or Diploma in Mass Communication or in a related field
- Have at least two years’ experience as a Producer
- Good communication skills and is very creative
- Must have strong time management and listening skills and have an eye for good quality production
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Be able to make solid judgments and decisions in a timely manner.
How to Apply
If you are qualified, send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject TV producer to firstname.lastname@example.org