Job Title: Van Sales Representative – FMCG
Gross Salary: 30k plus commissions
Our client is an established FMCG company.
They seek to hire a Van Sales Rep tasked with maximizing sales, distribution, and visibility of the company’s brands.
- Maximize the visibility of Company products ensuring they are well displayed at all impulse locations in the stores.
- Strictly adhere to planograms and always adopt FIFO (First-In, First-Out) while merchandising them to minimize product quality issues.
- Build distribution of all Company brands & SKUs (Stock Keeping Unit) in all outlets He/she covers.
- Uphold the coverage plan while achieving the target.
- Achieve his/her sales targets consistently despite obstacles.
- Implement perfectly and immediately all consumer and trade promotions launched in his/her section
- Maintain the integrity of all company assets primarily the vehicle driven, tab, ETR machine and other signage or POS materials given
- Ensure accurate and timely cash collection per company policy; then deposit with the company cashier on daily basis.
- Build goodwill with the trade and exert all effort to help the trade resell our products prior to their expiry date.
- Report all competitive activity in the trade immediately to superiors.
- Maintain accurate and neat records, files and reports on his/her section and on his/her customers as well as have the ability to submit them to his/her manager on request.
- Adhere strictly to company pricing, offers, and discount strategies; always aiming to reduce investment levels in his/her section
- Be a master in persuasive selling and handling customer objections and endeavour always to respond to customer queries promptly
- Shall have full responsibility of the stocks on his/her van i.e. loading it with the required SKUs and quantity, replenishing it, and avoiding any out of stocks or stock shortages in it
- Submit all required reports in a timely manner, error free and accurate
- Diploma/Degree in sales and Marketing is an added advantage.
- 2-3 years of sales experience preferably in the FMCG sector
- Valid Driver’s license a must. The duty requires one to drive a van.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Focused with priority setting skills
- Entrepreneurial with strong sense of initiative
- Strong Leadership skills
- Must be willing to work at early morning hours delivering bread (1:00am – 5:00am)
- FMCG sales experience is a must
- Valid Driver’s license required
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Van Sales Rep – FMCG) to email@example.com before Friday 28th August 2020
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted.