Job Title: Accountant
- You will be completing transactions, preparing reports, and interacting with internal and external partners and customers.
- Building quotes and invoices, purchase orders, applying incoming payments, managing cash positions.
- Paying suppliers will be core to your role.
- Reconcile accounts, resolving discrepancies and collaborating across various Finance and non-Finance functions effectively
- Review month-end close reports and call out problems you detect
- Liaison with both internal and external auditors on audit controls and act on management letters and closure of all audit queries
- Management of staff payroll
- Providing guidance to the management on financial and accounting matters
- Filling of statutory returns on time
- Any other lawful duty as may be assigned by your supervisor from time to time
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Knowledge of Quick books
- Knowledge of finance principles
- Knowledge of financial reporting
- Technical accounting skills
- Flexible and able to work under pressure
- Previous experience of general accounting
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience
Required Training and Certifications
- Proficiency in relevant accounting software
- Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Finance or Commerce
- CPA (K) or ACCA
Kindly send your CV indicating current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org