Job Vacancy: Barber & Spa Manager
Job Location: Nairobi, Parklands area
Manager responsibilities include:
- Overseeing daily operations
- Hiring and training staff, as needed
- Organizing employees’ shifts, considering peak times and seasonality
We are looking for a Barbershop and Spa Manager to be responsible for our day-to-day operations.
Barbershop and Spa Manager responsibilities include supervising staff, scheduling shifts, promoting our services and keeping updated records of expenses and revenues.
If you are familiar with beauty treatments and have excellent organizational abilities, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll help boost client satisfaction and increase our revenues.
- Oversee daily operations
- Hire and train staff, as needed
- Organize employees’ shifts, considering peak times and seasonality
- Order beauty products, like creams and essential oils and replenish stock
- Arrange for regular maintenance services for all equipment
- Apply hygiene practices across all beauty stations
- Ensure all services meet high-quality standards
- Maintain staff records, including salaries and working schedule
- Promote services, products and discounts on social media
- Receive payments from clients and track all transactions
- Keep updated records of costs and revenues (e.g. daily, monthly and quarterly)
- Run online competitions and offer discount packages to attract new customers
- Proven work experience as a Spa Manager or similar role
- Good knowledge of beauty treatments and product
How to Apply
If you know you have what it takes, please send us your CV via email to: Curlfinityhr@gmail.com
Application Deadline: Saturday, 26th September 2020