MAJID AL FUTTAIM CARREFOUR
Job Title: Human Capital Manager
Our client, MAJID AL FUTTAIM CARREFOUR, is the largest franchisee of French giant retail group CARREFOUR, 2nd retailer across the world.
The Middle East based group is currently operating more than 140 Hypermarkets and Supermarkets in 15 countries, with more than 25 000 employees from 70 nationalities.
They are seeking to recruit a Human Capital Manager who will be responsible for all Administration and Human Capital related functions including but not limited to recruitment, training, career development, compensation and benefits, employee relations, employment law compliance, disciplinary and grievance issues in line with all internal policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Formulating and implementing HR policies and ensuring that they are implemented and adhered to. Reviewing the policies from time to time.
- Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Apply standard management procedures and ensure compliance to Labour Laws/Company policies.
- Identifies and recommends training needs for the team and follow up on its implementation (TNA)
- In charge of recruitment at all levels, induction of new staff, drawing and issuance of contracts and ensuring that the staff understand their contracts
- Handling employee separation ensuring it is done as per the terms of their contracts and timely,
- Performance management and performance appraisal
- Coordination of training and development programs which entails drawing a training calendar.
- Ensuring that the HRMIS is up to date at all times and that the information there matches the physical records.
- Coordinating all activities on Occupational Health and Safety
- Ensuring that the established disciplinary and grievance handling procedures are followed in resolving disciplinary matters in an amicable manner.
- Handle and represent the company in matters relating to external agencies including government officers, Union, FKE, NEMA etc.
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Human Resource Management.
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management and a registered member of IHRM.
- IHRM Member
- Should have a practicing license or in the final stage of CHRP
- A minimum of 5 – 7 years of experience in a busy HR Office
- Experience in Retail Management will be an added advantage
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups.
- Service oriented with the ability to motivate staff and achieve results.
- Ready to join within the shortest time possible
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com by 18th September 2020
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement.