MAJID AL FUTTAIM CARREFOUR
Job Title: Risk and Compliance Manager
Our client, MAJID AL FUTTAIM CARREFOUR, is the largest franchisee of French giant retail group CARREFOUR, 2nd retailer across the world.
The Middle East based group is currently operating more than 140 Hypermarkets and Supermarkets in 15 countries, with more than 25 000 employees from 70 nationalities.
They are seeking to recruit a Risk and Compliance Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Control and minimize inventory variation and investigation of unknown shrinkage
- Assist Store LP Manager to develop and implement loss prevention procedures and ensure their effective use and implementation
- Minimize and investigate manipulation, cash handling, internal theft and criminal cases
- Responsible for investigation and assist Store LP Manager to provide update to senior management on customer complaints, customer and staff injuries, food hygiene and safety, and related incidents
- Responsible for installation, maintenance and review of security and fire system equipment to ensure cost efficient and effectiveness
- Heighten the alertness of store staff in identifying of shop theft and internal theft on regular basis
- Develop professional relationships with external contacts, particularly with police Force and other law enforcement agents
- Ensure execution and checking on store operation of an adherence to safety measures
- Assist Store LP Manager to negotiate for the CCTV and alarm service agreement
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Criminology
- 3-4 years of Loss Prevention experience or related retail experience
- Successfully pass comprehensive criminal background
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekend, and holidays
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18th September 2020
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement.