At Siginon Group, our determination to achieve our vision “ To be A World – Class Logistics Company” is at the heart of everything we do.
We are proactively designing systems and processes that ensure operational excellence underlined by our target of Powering Trade for all our customers.
Block by block, we are building a team of Qualified, Motivated, Competent and Energized individuals with a Winning culture to drive this vision.
It is with this in mind that we announce the below vacancy.
Sales Executive, Container Freight Station (CFS)
1 Position, Nairobi
Job Purpose: Reporting to the CFS’s Sales Manager, the job holder will be responsible for ensuring continuous attainment of the Container Freight Stations revenue targets by securing new customers, maintaining and developing existing accounts.
- Deliver agreed revenue and objectives on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis, and achieve KPIs as per set targets.
- Conduct and deliver sales pipelines.
- Identify potential customers and relentlessly pursue realization of such opportunities leading to revenue for the company.
- Negotiate with customers as per price guidelines applicable to the business units.
- Maintain records of customer details / sales visits and keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Build and maintaining relationships with customers through regular contacts and visits by adhering to the call program on all assigned and prospect customers
- Conduct business reviews to ensure customers are satisfied with Siginon products and services
- Support Customer Service and work closely with Operations and Documentation on the execution of customer service contracts.
- Promote the services and products of all entities, and coordinate sales efforts with other department sales.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports, data, research and market intelligence to the CFS’S Manager, highlighting business performance, competitive landscape and recommendations
- Track progress against revenue targets and provide weekly and monthly progress reports.
Education, Professional Qualifications & Work Experience
- Degree in Sales/Marketing or equivalent.
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing.
- Three 3 years’ sales experience in Logistics industry is highly desired.
- Proven track record of good performance in Sales
Skills & Competencies
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning and work management skills.
- Good Market and industry understanding.
- Strong client management skills.
- Proactive and result oriented.
How to Apply
If you believe your experience, competencies and qualifications match the job and role specifications described. send your application and detailed CV to email@example.com, quoting the job title on the subject line of the email by 26th September 2020.