Content Creator Required – Juba, South Sudan
Outrival Human Resources Solutions & Consultancies Ltd is one of the leading HR Consulting Firms in Kenya, serving East African Firms.
Our aim is to deliver great value to all our clients by making the Human Resources Processes manageable and productive.
One of our Clients in the Media Industry, based in Juba is looking for a Content Creator to write and publish various types of pieces for its web pages and social media posts.
The responsibility of the content creator will include writing blog posts about industry related topics, promoting content on social media and producing marketing copy to advertise the company products.
To be successful in this role, you MUST have experience with digital publishing and generating traffic leads for new businesses.
The ultimate goal is for you to help us to reach our targeted audience through the delivery of useful and appealing online information about our company and products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create a content calendar for all socials that enhances the broader marketing plan.
- Live and breathe our brand voice and style guides, and continue to develop them through content, alongside our creative team.
- Create a beautiful instagram feed that really represents the Media Group and what we stand for.
- Work with each client to customize social media content design and approach based on their brand style guide and brand characteristics.
- Aggregate comments, questions, and concerns across all public channels
- Track, analyze and share KPI reports with the team to optimize content performance and audience growth.
- Track and monitor KPIs in real time to adjust or pivot strategies, tactics and content development as needed; synthesize analytics to inspire new ideas.
- Monitor customer service inquiries via all social channels to provide immediate support and resolution where needed.
- Work hand-in-hand with our customer service team to make sure they fully resolve issues, feedback and questions. Use this insight to deliver what our customers want.
- Create robust and engaging influencer strategies navigating both macro and micro trends
- Lives and breathes social – thrives off of creating content and communications that genuinely connect with audiences.
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands coupled with understanding of new trends in social media.
- Excellent writing & secondary research skills, impeccable grammar.
- Innate knowledge of what type of content works best on what platform, optimizing content accordingly, as well as understanding the different nuances of each platform.
- Inclusive, creative, courageous, discerning, curious, and devoted to the customer
- Several years of direct social media experience.
- Comprehensive, nuanced understanding of all social platforms, including emerging creative sensibility and a keen eye for look and feel; editorial storytelling experiences a big plus
- Results-driven with the ability to analyze data and deduce implications for social and engagement strategies
- Highly motivated self-starter; capable of working independently, yet collaboratively, within a fast-paced environment
- Quick-thinking, creative, hands-on, stress-tolerant, problem-solver
- Has the desire to learn and grow – thirsty for feedback
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, excellent time management skills, strong decision-making ability, and excellent attention to detail.
- Strong creative and conceptual thinking, ability to identify new opportunities, develop new ways of working, pinpoint solutions to problems and overcome obstacles
- 3 – 5+ years’ experience in marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or directly related experience required.
- Social media focused technologies and apps
- Experience in managing paid social campaigns
- Self-starter and results-driven mentality. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Do you fit the above profile and are interested?
Kindly send your CV and share samples of your work (portfolio or links) to published articles alongside your application to email@example.com