We are Career Management Centre Limited- a Human Resources Management Company specializing with the provision of outsourced HR services to organizations.
We seek to fill the following position for our client, a Micro- finance bank.
An experienced Credit Analyst, proficient in accounting, risk analysis, diligent, well versed with Microsoft excel, knowledge of the industry, a strong written and oral communication skills, problem solving skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct thorough analysis and assessment of credit requests, and present findings and recommendations to the Head of Credit, especially findings that involve a borrower’s ability to repay.
- Liaises with credit references bureaus to exchange credit information on clients.
- Approve, release or reject loans based on available data and monitor loan repayments and bad debts
- Ensure all loans, lending procedures, portfolio risk and sectoral classification comply with regulations.
- Provide weekly loan demand projections for budgeting by Finance department and ensure that credit functions are undertaken within the set policies
- Prepare monthly loan disbursement listing/insurance claims for deceased members for submission to the Insurer and follow up claims for payment.
- Prepare periodic reports for submission in compliance with regulatory guidelines.
- Participate in loan products development or review and/or give recommendations for portfolio improvement.
- Attend members’ matters referred to by the Credit Officer(s) and provide prompt and accurate advice.
- Promptly respond to Audit Queries touching on his/her duties.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Head of credit.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in business administration or its equivalent CCP finalist or its recognized equivalent
- Three (3) years’ experience in a credit function, preferably in a financial institution
- Membership in a professional body is an added advantage
How to Apply
If you are confident that you fit the role ,indicate the position, please forward your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the job title on the email subject by 11th September,2020 .