Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Industry: Digital Print
BPL is an award-winning digital print & branding firm producing world-class print solutions in Nairobi, Kenya with more than 200 brands in our portfolio.
We are urgently seeking to recruit passionate, aggressive and experienced Sales Marketers.
The successful candidates will drive the sales and profitability of our Branding and Printing services as well as Promotional Merchandise by performing the following duties;
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Sell Printing and Branding solutions by identifying and contacting new potential customers and developing profitable relationships with customers in addition to maintaining the current book of business.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Initiate knowledge transfer and communication between all parties within the sales engagement.
- This includes, but is not limited to, customers, sales management, service personnel, and implementation team members.
- Responsible for supporting field in production solutions sales efforts as well as driving revenue opportunities with top-tier commercial print accounts.
- Ideal candidate must demonstrate the ability to obtain complete detail job specifications in order to accurately plan, estimate, manufacture and deliver products that continuously satisfy customers.
- Utilizing our proven sales process and strategic knowledge of commercial print sales best practices, Workflow, and Third-Party Solutions.
- The sales marketer is expected to offer customers suggestions that will save the customer time and expense when reviewing job productions.
- Industry Market Trends and competitive product information.
- Accountable for prospecting, customer relationship development and assessments.
- Responsible for customer needs analysis, solutions development including preparing solutions and providing “proof of concept,” product demonstrations, proposal, negotiations and ongoing customer care.
- Meet sales objectives by maintaining an acceptable level of activity assigned by the management team.
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts as required by management and manage his or her expense reports within established guidelines.
- Drive company objectives and profitability for commercial print solutions and service revenue, customer retention & growth, along with strategic initiatives, including net new growth.
- To perform any other duties as required by the Management.
Key Competencies & Qualifications:
- Diploma/Certificate in Sales & Marketing or any other related field from a recognized institution
- Must have at least three (3) years of experience in related commercial or digital print sales experience
- Must be able to demonstrate a high degree of knowledge and sales capability of all aspects of the printing industry including: Promotional Products/Promotional Items/Giveaways, Standard Printing/ Offset (Litho Printing)/ Digital Printing, Signs/Signage, Branding/Large format Printing, Garments/Branded Textiles, Screen Printing, Computerized Embroidery, etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and written, with sales force and customers.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to be proactive and take initiative
- Able to work in a fast paced, demanding environment when required
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to send their application to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 5th October 2020.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and expected salary on the subject line.